Overview of Best Payout Online Casinos in Canada

The casino payout is one of the most important elements when looking for the right platform to play favorite games. If you are a beginner, the RTP concept might be difficult to understand. That’s why we need to explain the term in a comprehensive way and make your experience unforgettable. This review will focus on the most reputable brands in Canada which also belong to the highest payout online casinos in the market.

About Payout Percentage

The RTP is a theoretical payout percentage for casino games. If you invest $100 on the game with 90% RTP, it doesn’t mean that you will receive $90 in return. It doesn’t make sense as you would never win in this way. This norm works on all money the provider makes over a certain timeframe and the largest percentage is shared among users. Some Canadians get nothing or win low amounts. However, there are also users which take incredible amounts of cash on the highest paying online slots.

Online players are focused on the RTP of slot games as the theory only applies to them. Each slot is set up to deliver a high average percentage. They are set up according to the RNG system and they can deliver the award even if the progressive jackpot is modest.

The higher RTP payout percentage at the casino will also provide you with a better winning chance. That’s the reason why gamblers prefer playing at the highest payout online casino Canada.

When it comes to table games, they work in a completely different way. They are based on skills and luck. The gambling provider has a house edge on table games and if an edge is lower, the RTP will be higher. Return to player rates at online casinos are transparent and you can find all information online.

Factors to Pay Attention When Looking for the Best Payout Casino

If you are ready to look for the casino with the best payout rate, you should pay attention to the following elements:

What should you do if the provider does not payout winnings?

If the casino refuses to pay out your winnings, there are several things you can do about it:

Casino Sites With the Best Payout Ratio

Searching for the best payout online casinos may be challenging, but it pays off in the long run. The same works when searching for the games with the best payout rate.

As we already mentioned, return to player percentage is theoretical and players shouldn’t take it completely. It only affects long-term players at the platform and doesn’t impact one-time customers. However, knowing which games have the best payout percentage is more than useful for the quality of your betting experience.

Slots are the most beloved games among players, as they provide good winning chances along with huge entertainment. However, the casino has a higher edge on slots compared to other real money games. That’s why players still have a decent chance to win in these games. Here you can check the list of best payout slots:

Number Name of the Game Software Provider RTP
1 Mega Joker NetEnt 99%
2 Monopoly Big Event Barcrest 99%
3 Tropic Reels PlayTech 99%
4 Jackpot 6000 NetEnt 98.8%
5 Uncharted Seas Thunderkick 98.6%
6 Joker Strike Quickspin 98%
7 Blood Suckers NetEnt 98%
8 Kings of Chicago NetEnt 97.8%
9 Magicious Thunderkick 96%
10 Nemo's Voyage WMS 95-99%

If we pay attention to the specific games and their RTP percentage, we can notice the following rates:

Name of the Game RTP Percentage
Online Slots 92-98.5%
Video Poker 99.5%
Live Blackjack 99.5%
Live Baccarat 98.9%
Live Roulette 97.3%
Craps 98.64%

Players should also pay attention on the best paying online casinos in Canada:

Name of the Casino Withdrawal Time Withdrawal limit
Party Casino 1-5 working days C$100,000
William Hill 72 hours C$99,000
Betsafe 2-3 working days C$50,000
888 Casino 1-3 working days C$30,000
LeoVegas 1-5 working days C$20,000
PlayAmo 1-3 working days C$10,000

When it comes to choosing the best payout gambling providers, you should select the brands which test their games for security and fairness. The authorities who are responsible for monitoring the payout rates are eCogra, iTech Labs, Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), TST, and SQS. Once you find a trusted online gaming site, you should register and make an initial deposit. Play games as much as you can and you will be closer to getting the highest value from your money. If you win some money, just verify an account before requesting a withdrawal.

If you take a look at the above list, you can see that Party casino provides the best payout time. This is one of the largest gambling providers, featuring slots from versatile software brands such as Merkur, Evolution, Yggdrasil, Microgaming, and NetEnt. The site has licenses from the Government of Gibraltar, the MGA, and the UK Gambling Commission and it is available in several languages. Players can also enjoy live dealer options on the platform or play from mobile phones. The level of security is high thanks to encryption technology.

Conclusion

As you can see, choosing the best payout online casino in Canada is the most important task for players who want to earn real money. By selecting reputable gambling sites which provide games with favorable RTP rates, you will enhance an online experience. At the same time, you will have the possibility to earn regular winnings without looking for alternative gambling options.

FAQ section

  1. What is RTP and how can I calculate it?

    - RTP or return to player rate is the amount that the casino will return to customers. For example, if you choose the game with 97% RTP, it means that the casino will pay 97% of earnings to players and keep only 4%. That’s why players need to choose the providers with the highest possible RTP rate in order to have better winning chances. The average RTP rate for slots is 96%, but anything higher than 90% is good.

  2. What is thought to be a solid payout rate?

    - It depends on the game you choose. A high RTP is set at or above 98%. At the same time, the mid-range RTP is around is 95% and 97.99% RTP and anything below 94.99% is considered low.

  3. What is the approximate payout of a slot?

    - The average payout of slot machines is 96%. However, casinos can program the games to deliver anything between 80% to 98% in their slots. To find the slots with the highest RTP, check the list above.

  4. What casino title has the highest payout?

    - Blackjack is the game that has the highest payout rate. It features an approximate RTP of 99,54% if you play on a long-term basis. The game is understandable and your aim is to reach the result closest to 21 and become a winner. Blackjack is playable against the house rather than other participants. When it comes to other games, players can enjoy slots that have solid RTP rates, with the possibility of triggering the progressive jackpot.

  5. Does the withdrawal sum affect pending times?

    - Yes, the pending time for withdrawals depends on the amount you want to cash out. Casinos should be attentive when paying big sums to their players as they need to undertake security checks. One reason more for such a practice is the casino's commitment to prevent money laundering and fraudulent activities.